Abonnés
FrEn
vos références sur l'énergie
Fukushima
<<Fvrier 2012 >>
L M M J V S D
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
272829    
24 fvrier 2012
Newws

Fukushima

Nuclear Safety / USA
NRC - Nuclear Regulatory Commission
22/02/2012 - Proposed Orders and Requests for Information in Response to Lessons Learned from Japan's March 11, 2011, Great Tohoku Earthquake and Tsunami
>> report
Nuclear - Fukushima / Japan
IAEA - International Atomic Energy Agency
23/02/2012 - Fukushima Daiichi Status Report
>> briefing
Nuclear - Fukushima / Japan
METI - Ministry of Economy,Trade and Industry (Japan)
23/02/2012 - Progress Status of Mid-and-long-Term Roadmap towards the Decommissioning of Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Unit 1-4, TEPCO etc. (Digest Version)
>> document - page
January version, updated on 23 February 2012
Nuclear - Fukushima / Japan
METI - Ministry of Economy,Trade and Industry (Japan)
24/02/2012 - Progress and Results of Survey on Distribution of Aggregate from Areas with High Radiation Dose Rates / 放射線量が高い地域からの砕石の流通に係る調査の進捗状況及び測定結果
>> document in Japanese - page
Nuclear - Fukushima / Japan
Ministry of the Environment (Japan)
24/02/2012 - 東北地方及び関東地方における一般家庭等で使用される薪及び薪の灰等の調査結果について / The results of the survey - firewood and ash wood used in the home or office in the Kanto and Tohoku district general
>> document in Japanese
Nuclear - Fukushima / Japan
Investigation Committee on the Accidents at Fukushima Nuclear Power Stations of Tokyo Electric Power Company (Japan)
26/12/2011 - Interim Report
>> access by chapters
English Translation of December 2011 Report
Nuclear - Fukushima / Japan
Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (Japan)
23/02/2012 - Restriction of distribution of foods based on the Act on Special Measures Concerning Nuclear Emergency Preparedness, direction of Director-General of the Nuclear Emergency Response Headquarters (23 February 2012)
>> document
Nuclear - Fukushima / Japan
Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (Japan)
23/02/2012 - Restriction of distribution of foods based on the Act on Special Measures Concerning Nuclear Emergency Preparedness, direction of Director-General of the Nuclear Emergency Response Headquarters (23 February 2012)
>> document
Nuclear - Fukushima / Japan
Prime Minister of Japan
20/02/2012 - Press Conference by the Chief Cabinet Secretary
>> excerpt
Focus on reactor re-start and population exposition
Nuclear - Fukushima / Japan
TEPCO
24/02/2012 - Plant status of Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station (Handout at Press Conference)
>> document
Nuclear - Fukushima / Japan
TEPCO
24/02/2012 - Plant Status of Fukushima Daini Nuclear Power Station (February 24, 2012)
>> press release - document
Nuclear - Fukushima / Japan
TEPCO
24/02/2012 - Status of TEPCO's Facilities and its services after the Tohoku-Chihou-Taiheiyou-Oki Earthquake (as of 3:00 pm, February 24)
>> press release
Nuclear - Fukushima / Japan
TEPCO
24/02/2012 - Plant Status of Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station (as of 3:00 pm, February 24)
>> press release
Nuclear - Fukushima / Japan
TEPCO
24/02/2012 - Plant Status of Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station (as of 10:00 am, February 24)
>> press release
Nuclear - Fukushima / Japan
TEPCO
24/02/2012 - Status of TEPCO's Facilities and its services after the Tohoku-Chihou-Taiheiyou-Oki Earthquake (as of 10:00 am, February 24)
>> press release