Monitoring of issues at stake at an international level
Developed for and by professionals with independent expertise in the energy field, EnerWebWatch bases its practice on an in-depth knowledge of the sector along with an extensive experience in the management of information and in working in a network, at the French, European, and international levels.
Its objective is:
- to provide cutting edge information on issues at stake to stakeholders involved in the field of energy and climate change (elected representatives, administration members, researchers, academics, consultants, industry, NGOs,...);
- to stimulate an enlightened and coherent decision-making process on the development, implementation, evaluation, and follow-up of sustainable energy strategies.
EnerWebWatch puts its expertise at your service, providing you with a range of services based on:
- The systematic monitoring of several hundred national, regional, and international sources;
- The rigorous selection of documents, linking both the long term and the current trends and event;
- A direct inventorying of primary sources and of reference documents published on the web;
- The archiving of references in a database that can be interrogated online, offering direct access to the documents on their original sites